Asbestos-cement corrugated sheets are manufactured according to the traditional technology, which counts more than 100 years.
Asbestos flat constructional sheets (ЛПК) (ДСТУ БВ. 2.7-53-96) are manufactured both as pressed, as also not pressed. Designed for manufacturing and cladding building structures, including installation of exterior insulation protection screens using materials such as «Rockwool», for partition walling and others both inside and outside buildings.
Corrugated asbestos-cement sheets and accessories to them, unpainted and painted, designed for the installation on the roofs of residential buildings and industrial buildings and walls.
– resistance to the environment;
– low thermal conductivity;
– high frost resistance
– fire resistance (up to 200°С)
– дdurability (at least 25 years).
– lengths: 1000 and 1750 mm;
– width (СВ provile) – 1130 mm;
– number of waves – 8;
– reference mass – 10-12 кg/m2.
To ensure the aesthetic requirements are proposed sheets, painted in different colors and various component parts – from ridge to snow retentive. The use of these products in the kit and also of the fastening elements, gives consumers wide opportunities to design the building.
Asbestos-cement corrugated sheets are delivered by road and rail transport on wooden pallets or in special metal cassettes.
The feature of the use of the timber is minimum labor, ease and speed of installation works and a variety of design solutions.
– lenght – 1500 and 3000 mm;
– width – 1200 and 1500 mm;
– thickness – 8, 10, 12 mm;
– acording to the order of the customer other sizes of pressed sheet with thickness from 6 to 40 mm are made;
– frost resistance – not less, than 100 cycles;
– durability – at least 50 years.
Flat asbestos-cement sheets are shipped by the trucks and railway cars.